Dallas-based startup RVSpotfinder.com has launched a new online platform called Bonfire, which makes it easier to book a space at an RV park and campsite. Nathan Smith, CEO and Founder of RVSpotfinder.com, realized that RV parks still ran on old technology and newer software was too expensive for smaller RV parks. “I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a digital way to view parks, read reviews, choose a spot and make our reservations. It seemed so old-fashioned, but I realized that this was the way it had always been done and any digital options were extremely expensive and not user-friendly.” Smith told Woodallscm.com. To bridge the gap with the modern consumer and offer affordable software, Smith’s company created an online all-in-one campsite management resource for RV parks to utilize at a reasonable rate. The software is design to help parks manage every aspect of their business from booking to checkout.
- Jerry King creates Primal Sensors
- Primal Sensors joins Capital Factory Accelerator
- Roger Wilco’s CEO Mark Hopkins teams up with Josh Stramiello, Broken Box Startup Founder to create a new collaborative incubation space
- Matthew Tyler talks about Caterly at December Dallas New Tech
- Robokind Written Up at MedPage